National Prefab Systems Clinic
National Prefab Systems offers a wide range of modular Prefab Health Centre with PUF insulated panels/EPS insulated panels. Our prefab health centre’s can be designed to complement existing facilities or provide a modern appearance. We offer the solutions for modular prefab health centre’s with structure for hospitals and without structure for small prefab clinics. There is no compromise on specification either: the flexibility, the load bearing capacity of the prefab school building, quality of panels etc. we offers the complete turnkey solutions for prefab health centre’s under one roof starting from designing, fabrication, production and till installation. While designing the prefab health centre’s we consider factors like natural daylight, proper ventilation for fresh air for patients. Moreover these prefab health centre’s are constructed with insulated panels so these prefab schools are best suited to hot regions as well as cold regions too. At the time of natural disasters these prefab health centre’s are constructed in half of the time or less as compared to the permanent construction.
Features of Prefab Schools / Health Centres:
- Custom Built & Pre-engineered construction with PUF Insulated Panels/EPS Insulated panels
- Options available with various finishes like PPGS / PPGS, PPGS / GI with paint on one side, GI / GI with both side paint
- Walls of different height, yet sturdy and strong construction
- Light weight panels which is easy to lift and erect at any height on the roof too for extension purpose.
- Large view glasses are possible to fix with the Insulated panel doors without any extra support
- Fixing of smoke detectors, fire fighting equipments, AC’s are easily possible for safety and better facilities.
Benefits of Prefab Schools / Health Centres:
- The Prefab schools/health centres are insulated resulting to higher energy savings and more comfort in adverse conditions due to insulation
- Dry construction, Quick and easy to erect
- Flexibility to choose various options on fascia of panels based upon the site conditions & requirements.
- Flexibility of expansion and re-location
- All weather proof construction